umbrellas!


I got this dress in a swap recently after looking for it for awhile--I'd had it once in the wrong size and traded it, but by then a new one was nowhere to be found! Luckily, the original owner of this dress found something of mine she wanted and decided to go through with it. I was obviously very pleased.


The colors are so fun to play with! In person it's a forest-green, almost teal, which goes with a lot more than I'd thought it would. It also doesn't hurt that I live in a state notorious for its rainfall, so the pattern is especially fitting. A lot of my coworkers were laughing and saying I should've worn it yesterday, but sure enough it ended up drizzling on and off as soon as I left for the day. However, I was very lucky and caught the first bus home this time--no waiting in the rain for me!

...Well, I did get to walk home in it, but I actually don't mind that very much! 


dress - emily and fin 
shoes - chelsea crew 
belt - stolen off one of my other dresses 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love umbrellas because they remind me of How I Met Your Mother haha. XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete