nesting dolls



Is this dress not the best?

I have a thing with nesting dolls - my grandmother was fond of them and had a pretty impressive collection. She used to joke that she, my mom and I were like the little dolls, all tinier versions of each other! I've started collecting them as well, though more in the form of clothing (even PJ's!)

When I saw that Tatyana was coming out with this dress, I was so jazzed. I used to love to visit the store in downtown Seattle, but sadly, they closed earlier last year. I relied on the fit advice of the very helpful manager at the Las Vegas store, and she helped me place an order via phone the week it came out.

And then I wore it for my special photo shoot, because it was gorgeous out and I was taking every chance I could get to not wear eight layers of clothing.

Seriously, though. Look at those cute little dolls.



dress - tatyana
hair scarf - hey viv!
shoes - b.a.i.t


2 comments:

  1. VERY, VERy, VEry, Very, very cute dress! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, so jealous that you have this dress! It's a top priority on my wishlist! You look great and the photos are lovely. Great back story too about your love of nesting dolls! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete